The Council on Smallholder Agricultural Finance (CSAF) will be hosting a “State of the Sector” webinar on Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. EDT / 16:00 CEST.
The discussion will feature data and insights on the evolving credit market for agricultural SMEs, including:
- Growth and risk trends from 2015
- Market outlook for 2016 and beyond
- What’s needed to grow the sector and expand impact
Featured participants include:
- Brian Milder, Executive Vice President, Root Capital (Representing CSAF)
- Blaine Stephens, Chief Operating Officer, MIX (Data Partner)
- Carina Torres, Agriculture Technical Advisor, Oikocredit (Representing CSAF)
- Dan Zook, Director of Investments, Initiative for Smallholder Finance (Knowledge Partner
CSAF members and affiliates are focused on creating a thriving, sustainable, and transparent financial market to serve the financing needs of small- and medium-sized enterprises in low- and middle-income countries worldwide.
Read all articles