As a guest of honour at our last General Assembly, the microfinance institution (MFI) Pro Mujer Argentina explained its decision to grant loans to ...
Portfolio performance Alterfin's total investments (via capital from co-op members and third-party funds) was EUR 61.9 million at the end of March ...
Alterfin directly benefits 82,012 families in the South with its financing. It focuses on women, who are over-represented among the poorest, and on ...
Partner in the spotight
- 59 million euros invested over 131 partners in 30 developing countries.
- 50.7 million euros capital brought by over 5.574 co-op members.
- Alterfin reaches 56.215 people and their families in the South.
- 66% of the people reached live in rural areas.
- 60% of the people reached are women.