Lending grows by over 70% since 2013, yet agriculturalSMEs face ongoing challenges and risks
Alterfin is looking for an Africa Investment Manager to be based in Brussels, Belgium (full time), with frequent travels to Africa.This position involves responsibility for the development and management of loans to MFIs and POs in Africa, through the portfolio management of Alterfin and Fefisol, an investment fund established in July 2011 providing loans
The Council on Smallholder Agricultural Finance (CSAF) will be hosting a “State of the Sector” webinar on Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. EDT / 16:00 CEST.
The discussion will feature data and insights on the evolving credit market for agricultural SMEs, including:
- 59 million euros invested over 131 partners in 30 developing countries.
- 50.7 million euros capital brought by over 5.574 co-op members.
- Alterfin reaches 56.215 people and their families in the South.
- 66% of the people reached live in rural areas.
- 60% of the people reached are women.