Tara, chia, quinoa and more. These 'superfoods' are famous for their excellent nutritional value. In the past few years, Alterfin has expanded its
Family agriculture makes a significant contribution towards eradicating hunger and poverty, improving food security, nutrition and livelihoods,
In February 2016, Alterfin began collaborating with the social fund, ImpactAssets. This American fund aims to invest in projects with social,
Alterfin is paying a dividend for the 17th consecutive year. This year's dividend amounts to 1.75%, slightly up on last year. Reinvest your dividend
Partner in the spotight
- 59 million euros invested over 131 partners in 30 developing countries.
- 50.7 million euros capital brought by over 5.574 co-op members.
- Alterfin reaches 56.215 people and their families in the South.
- 66% of the people reached live in rural areas.
- 60% of the people reached are women.