NAIROBI, Kenya, February 6, 2017 — Members of the Council on Smallholder Agricultural Finance (CSAF) announced at their regional meeting that they ...
PAMF ('Première Agence de Microfinance') is based in Burkina Faso and Côte d’Ivoire. Funded by Alterfin’s investments, the institution is growing ...
Near 500 members participated in the satisfaction survey we ran in September. Here is a compilation of the main findings. In the last edition of ...
Partner in the spotight
- 59 million euros invested over 131 partners in 30 developing countries.
- 50.7 million euros capital brought by over 5.574 co-op members.
- Alterfin reaches 56.215 people and their families in the South.
- 66% of the people reached live in rural areas.
- 60% of the people reached are women.